Dear Patrons and Guests
The Lowell places the highest priority on the health and safety of our guests, patrons, employees and suppliers. As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, we are collaborating and remain in close touch with the State and City Department of Health. We also continue to consult with experts in the field of public health and safety and infectious diseases, and are adhering to CDC guidelines.
We have put into place measures to protect the health and safety of people visiting, staying or working at our facilities. These measures include:
- Increase in cleaning frequency: Regular services have been escalated to now include a heightened and frequent routine of disinfecting door handles, surfaces, handrails, bathrooms surfaces
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of public spaces (elevators, common areas including the Front Desk and Food and Beverage outlets) as well as back of the house areas where employees work.
- Access to disinfectants: Hands sanitizers on “hands-free” stands are positioned for guests, patrons, visitors and employees throughout the facilities including in guest elevators.
- Ample ordering of disinfectants and cleaning supplies to make all products available.
- Cleaning Guest Bedrooms: The Lowell uses cleaning and disinfecting procedures in each guest room after each guest departs and before the next guest arrives, with cleaning products proven effective on the COVID-19 virus with special attention given to regularly touched surfaces.
- Room Keys: All guestroom keys are cleaned with disinfectants twice daily.
- Physical Contact and Social Distancing: Hotel employees have been instructed to minimize physical contact with guests and each other (i.e. handshakes, hugs, etc) and to maintain distance (at least 6-feet) from others when possible.
- Reminder Signs have been posted throughout the Back of the House to maintain heightened awareness, and to remind everyone to wash their hands frequently throughout the day, for at least 20 seconds each time, and to use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Prevention: The hotel has, as a matter of prevention, increased it’s capacity of facemasks and hazmat suits.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and evolve our protective measures accordingly. I invite you to contact us with any questions or concerns about our operation or any of our measures.
I wish you and your families health and safety during this unprecedented time.